The Heavy Duty Edition was mainly developed for the contractor industry, and today we are present in market such as Fire fighters, Geothermel surveys, Oil- and gas industry, landscaping, Construction, plantations and many more.
The Heavy Duty model today sells mainly “plain” and the customer make their own application on to it, but we are more than happy to be involved closer with our development team to create the perfect solution for Your needs.
- Specially developed drive system with high performence rubber tracks and individual boggie suspension for virtually any type of terrain
- Easy to use and maintain
- Improved productivity replacing manual methods
- Low ground pressure
- Easy to use and implement into existing or new Projects, large or small
- Highest quality design and Construction
- Large loading capacity
- High quality parts
- Extreme accessibility in difficult, soft or wet terrain
- Service and spare parts including support available worldwide.